The 2nd Annual Deckerville Give it a Whirl Bike Tour is a one day ride that will take you to view approximately 75 windmills in the Deckerville, Palms, Minden City, and Ruth area and show off the beauty of our rolling farm land country. This event is not a race but a gathering of outdoor enthusiasts who want to enjoy a little physical exercise together in one of the most beautiful areas in the state of Michigan.
After your ride, there will be craft and food vendors at Wilson Park! You may also go to see the Sanilac Petroglyphs which will be open from 10-5 as well as eight other places of interest to see in the surrounding area.
Event details and schedule
- What: 2nd Annual Deckerville Give it a Whirl Bike Tour
- When: Saturday, June 1, 2019, 8:00 am (registration)
- Where: The ride starts and ends in Wilson Park located at 2590 Park Street, Deckerville, MI 48427.
- Contact: Audrey Stolicker (810) 376-9655, Email email@example.com; James Rutkowski (810) 376-1202, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Fee: $30.00 per rider if registered by May 17th; $50.00 per rider if registered after May 17th. Children under 12 free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Entry Fee Includes: Map of route, T-shirt in the size of your choice for those who register by May 17th, a T-shirt to those who register after while supplies last.
- A completed registration form is required for each participant. All individuals age 18 and older registered on this form must sign below. A parent or legal guarding must sign for children 17 and under. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Deckerville Community Development Corporation
P.O. Box 454, Deckerville