Join us for our 6th annual 5K to fund brain aneurysm research. Your registration includes a ticket to our festive After Party/Lunch at the beautiful Ellington in the Park. Registration is now open. For more information about the Run for Research event, please contact: email@example.com or visit TeamCindy.org.
Event details and schedule
- Adults: $35 through 8/30/19; 8/30 thru 9/13/19 fee will be $40; 9/14/19 fee will be $45
- Youth: $20 for those 12 & Under and students through 9/14/19
Register by 8/30/19 to be guaranteed a great looking race day T-shirt!
- Virtual Participant: Can’t make it to the event but would like to support the cause? Register as a “virtual” participant for $50 by 8/30/19 and we’ll send you a race day T-shirt!
Saturday, September 14, 2019
- 8:00am-9:30am:Day of Registration/Packet Pick-Up opens
- 9:30am: Team Recognition
- 9:45am:Dynamic Warm-up
- 10:00am: 5K Run/Walk begins
- 10:30am-12pm: Free Lunch & Awards Ceremony…find out more below!
Access Riverside Park at 103rd Street!
Important Event Details
- Based on the great success of last year's event, we will again be hosting an After Party & Awards Ceremony immediately following the conclusion of the race just steps from the finish line at beautiful Ellington in the Park. Lunch will once again be included in the cost of your registration! Enjoy some sunshine (we hope!), a view of the Hudson River, a bite to eat and the company of fellow participants!
- We will recognize Male and Female Age Group winners, including youth participants, at the Awards Ceremony. We will also honor our survivors with a certificate.
- Every registrant (by 8/30) receives a great looking race day T-shirt. Standard adult and youth sizes are available.
- We are a stroller-friendly 5K so please bring your little ones out for a run!
- And, all is for a great cause! The TeamCindy 5K Run for Research promotes widespread public awareness of the dangers of ruptured brain aneurysms and provides a research grant for the early detection and prevention of the disease.
- Bag check will be provided
- Click here for course map