Find out if triathlon is worth exploring as your College Sport experience. This event will help identify you as a potential candidate for the NCAA Collegiate Program and Club Sport. In addition, you will get to interact with several top female Champion Triathletes in a Q&A Panel Session.
Event Location and Parking:
Location: The Stony Brook School, Swanson Gymnasium, Parking Lot Entrance is located to the right side of the driveway at 22 Quaker Path, Stony Brook, NY. (Quaker Path and Eden Dr)
Event details and schedule
- 8:00am to 8:30am – Athlete check-in to include assignment of numbers, head shots and body marking
- 8:30am to 8:35am – all athletes are together in a Gym Conference Room for a short orientation. Orientation will include purpose of the combine, how we will process the event information, introduction of those helping, schedule, and the process for the trials for each station (pool/track)
- 8:35am - Warmups to begin (on the field or at the secondary gym)
- 9:00am Position in heats for 1600 meter run next to the Track; Each heat will contain 5 athletes
- As each heat is completed, athletes by heat will be able to move to the pool together to change if needed and warm up in the water. The same athletes that ran on the track will swim together in the pool. We will grant ten minutes for each heat to warm-up in the water.
- Swim Time Trial will consist of a 100m swim
- 11:00am – all sessions should be complete. NCAA and Collegiate Club Triathlon orientation will be conducted at this time; Q and A session to follow orientation.
Please bring: Swim Gear for Pool and Running Gear for Outdoor Run (Avg Temps 55 deg F). Please note that bikes are NOT needed for this clinic.
Contact: Noah Lam – Lightning Warriors Head Coach